If you want to do it all.
Went to play a role in the Delaware County census outreach initiative? This toolkit can help. Featuring exhaustive details and resources from us and the US Census Bureau, this can enhance your outreach efforts, big or small.
Print, paste, done.
Flyers and posters are an excellent way to reach your customers, students, patients, or visitors. Find one you like, hang it up on the wall, and you’ve done your part! Hosting an event? We’re providing stickers, too.
Spread the word.
Offer to present on Census 2020 at a civic group or other community meetings. This PowerPoint Presentation has the slides and talking points you need to inspire others to get involved with the Census.
- 2020 Census information from Nonprofit Vote
- Tools, checklists, and more to help with census outreach efforts.
- Counting for Dollars 2020 from The George Washington University
- Thorough research on the symbiotic relationship between the census and funding. Includes information about Indiana!
- Count All Kids | Census 2020
- Resources to aid census outreach efforts concerning children, an often hard-to-count population.
- Print Materials from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Posters, brochures, and fact sheets.
- Counting Young Children
- More information regarding counting young children.